The Patients’ Voice
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE PPG ABOUT ANY CLINICAL ISSUES
Patient participation is a special partnership forum between patients, GPs and the Practice management. This is an essential relationship and results in high quality and responsive care. Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) work in partnership with their practices to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services and quality of care.
- Foster improved communication between the practice and patients.
- Provide practical support for all and help to implement change.
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health.
All patients of the Practice are eligible to join Patients’ Voice, the Patient Participation Group (OMP-PPG). If you are enthusiastic about the surgery and can spare a little time each quarter please become a member of our PPG.
Each quarter OMP-PPG holds open public meetings. At these forums information and experiences are shared. The committee of volunteers takes forward ideas on member’s behalf and liaises with the Practice. This develops a primary care service that works better for everyone.
The PPG also has a notice board at the surgery with contact details and other information.
- View our Patient Participation Group (PPG) Leaflet
- PPG Aims & Constitution
- PPG News
- PPG FAQs
- Other News
- Rutland Memorial Hospital – UPDATE
- Car Park – Thanks
2019 Committee Members
(Due to COVID-19 the 2020 AGM was cancelled. Committee members have been rolled over, assumed re-elected unopposed, until 2021.)
The following members were elected to the PPG committee at the 2019 AGM & later. Their specialist roles are shown.
- Angela Saunders – Chair & EOL
- Peter Packer – Deputy Chair & Information
- Joyce Wells – Elderly Care & Dementia
- Samantha Cameron – Social Media & Mental Health
- Bina Donegan – Social Media
- Sally Gordon Boyd –
- Jane Van Herreweg –
- Eve Montieth –
- Vacant –
- Vacant – Secretary
Meetings (Due to COVID-19 all meetings are cancelled until further notice).
- Meetings information, dates & venue.
- All OMP patients are welcome at public meetings.
- PPG members are welcome to attend committee meetings by arrangement.
Contact Patients’ Voice our Patient Participation Group (OMP-PPG)